Join Us … We’re always looking to meet exceptional people, so don’t hesitate to reach out and tell us all about you and what you can do to help improve our company.
Design Consultant – Full-Time
- Conduct presentation and quote pool packages for customers
- Draw an accurate pool drawing according to requirements and specs
- Complete an accurate client file after sale
- Participate in a pre-construction meeting with project superintendent and homeowner
- Professional and technical knowledge of products and codes associated with swimming pools and the swimming pool industry
- Have a general knowledge of the construction process
- Be able to shoot and know the resulting ramifications of elevations
- Be able to stake, square, and locate a pool for construction
- Assist in the development of new programs
- Perform lead management by conducting follow-up calls to customers on pool bids
- Compile and submit weekly sales reports
Project Superintendent – Full-Time
The Project Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and oversees all field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget. This includes maintaining the highest quality, overseeing all subcontractor and field personnel, while ensuring that all work completed meets or exceeds the customer’s requirements and high-quality standards of Pools of Fun.
- Coordinates and oversees all construction activities associated with the installation of in-ground pools.
- Coordinates with local and state government agencies to ensure project is in compliance with regulations.
- Directs all field personnel and subcontractors to achieve completion of project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original contract specifications.
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
- Maintains all paperwork for administration including work orders and variance work orders and submits completed file upon project completion.
- Coordinates with customers the collection of funds per contract and per change of work order.
- Obtains all inspections and ensures all aspects of the project are compliant with all contract terms and requirements.
- Conducts and/or attends pre-construction, progress and other project and staff meetings.
- Communicates with customers on a daily basis to discuss the status of project, to proactively identify and resolve problems and to assure that the customer is kept knowledgeable about the status of the work.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, subcontractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Prepares, schedules and oversees completion of a final punch list.
- Ensures all field personnel and subcontracts are adhering to the company safety policy.
Pools of Fun is also hiring Customer Care Associates and Seasonal Part-Time Positions.