Why Choose Pools of Fun
Because you want it done right the first time.
As a first-time pool owner, you may be confused at the range of promises and prices out there. How can prices be so different on the same service or product? The answer is that they are not the same. Pools of Fun has 32 years’ experience in the pool industry — and 32 years of roots in the community. We plan on being here for at least anther 30 years. Our goal is a long-term relationship with our customers — who are our friends and neighbors.
Pools of Fun has specialized, trained and knowledgeable staff and all of our technicians are certified to complete all repairs. We are an approved warranty center for all of the products we carry and some competitor brands as well. We offer more quality products and services under one roof than any other company in the state. Pools of Fun employs more experienced staff in one division than many competitors have in their entire company.
Pools of Fun is a pool business. It’s not a sideline or seasonal activity for us. We are insured, we follow local ordinances, we hire qualified and skilled employees and pay them fair wages. We pull the necessary permits and adhere to zoning and code requirements.
It may be cheaper up front to skip the permits, the insurance and the code compliance, but that all becomes the homeowner’s responsibility eventually. If you don’t like the price of doing it right, you’ll hate the price of making it right later on.
When looking for your pool company, keep these tips in mind:
- Better products + better people = better pools
- Pools of Fun technicians are APSP certified and trained
- Pools of Fun is a pool builder, not a landscaper, home builder or concrete contractor. We know pools.
- We are a part of the community; we sponsor many local organizations and school programs because doing that makes our community a better place for all of us.
- We raise $10,000 each year for the Susan G Komen foundation, because it’s the right thing to do.
- National organizations recognize Pools of Fun for quality: A Member of Pool and Spa News Top 50 Pool Builders in the USA!, Achieve a Quality Assurance Referral Rating of at least 97.5% year after year, #1 Automatic Safety Cover Installer in the USA., Silver and Gold International Design Award of Excellence Winner for Pool Design–Awarded by APSP, Multiple Bronze, Silver, and Gold Awards of Excellence Winner for Pool Design–Awarded by the APSP Region V Chapter, 86% of our Sales are referrals from satisfied customers
- Pools of Fun employees have been with the company for 12 years on average, the construction division – 16 years on average.
- Pools of Fun has a top Better Business Bureau rating.
- Pools of Fun has six customer care locations for the convenience of our customers.
- We’ll never ask you to pull the permit for your project.