Water Saving Tips
Drought measures are taking place in many areas around Central Indiana. Pools of Fun is prepared to help you through these extreme conditions. Some restrictions have been put in place that may restrict adding water to your pool so we have put together a few tips to help you save water.
Water Saving Tips:
- Use your pool cover. It will reduce water loss due to normal evaporation. The cover can also reduce heating bills by preventing heat loss at night and will save on chemicals too.
- Repair any swimming pool leaks.
- If heated, reduce your pool water temperature. Warmer water evaporates more quickly.
- Turn off fountains and water features. A significant amount of water is lossed to evaporation.
- Try to curb splashing and water play in your pool to avoid water loss due to splash-out.
(Image courtesy of http://healthyhoosiers.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/drought.jpg?w=500&h=281)