Do’s & Don’ts for Swimming Pool Liners
* Learn maintenance and chemical procedures.
* Maintain proper chlorine and pH levels
* Clean the liner, especially the dirt ring above the waterline.
Use an approved surface cleaner that is pH neutral.
* Make repairs immediately
* Properly winterize and cover pool in the off-season
* Install and maintain all safety material
* Open Automatic Pool Cover/solar blanket 4 hours daily to allow chemicals to gas off
* Lower the water below 2’ in the shallow end without the advice of your dealer. (Always call service for proper draining directions or procedure)
* Use any chemical products that are not made for pool use
* Neglect maintenance (including cleaning and adding proper chemistry)
* Allow dirt to accumulate (regular brushing of the walls should be part of your maintenance plan)
* Allow sharp objects near your liner
* Allow concentrated chlorine to accumulate in the pool. Care must be taken that concentrated solutions do not leach back to the pool, (from automatic chlorinates or the skimmer), when the filtration system is off.