Fall Install Spots
Fall is often the best time of year to purchase an inground swimming pool. Here are a few good reasons why you should consider grabbing one of our few fall install spots:
- SAVE MONEY. By purchasing a pool in the fall rather than waiting until the following Spring, you save money by avoiding next year’s price increase. Often price increases are handed down from the manufacturers in February and March. Purchasing a pool prior to those increases could save you thousands!
- IDEAL FOR LANDSCAPING. Fall is an ideal time to re-seed grass and finish up your landscaping.
- AVOID SPRING WEATHER. Fall projects tend to go smoother. In the Spring, projects are almost always delayed at some point due to rain. Muddy spring conditions also cause more havoc and yard damage.
- NO NAGGING CHIDLREN. With school in session and cooler weather, you won’t have the kids constantly at your heels asking …..Can we swim yet? Are they done yet? Can we swim yet? Are they done yet? Can we swim yet? Are they done yet?
- READY TO ROLL. When Spring finally does arrive, all you have to do is SWIM!