Fiberglass Construction Process
1. Excavation: The pool will be dug to design specifications. This process usually takes one day.
2. The pool will be delivered, set, backfilled, and filled with water.
3. The pool’s plumbing will be installed.
4. The licensed electrician will install wiring for the pump and an electrical breaker.
5. City Inspection.
6, Your gas line for the heater and heater placement will run concurrently with other construction phases.
7. The pool is now ready for peagravel backfill, which is the preparation for concrete.
8. City Inspection.
9. Concrete Walkways can be formed and poured. To help maintain the structural integrity of the concrete, we have installed sono tubes, peagravel, deck braces, control joints, Nycon reinforcement and 4000-PSI concrete. However, there is a very good chance your concrete will crack. These cracks may occur as soon as it is poured.
10. Optional: Tile and fiberoptic lighting work will be completed at this time.
11. The rough grade will be done to insure that any water will run away from the pool. This is not a finish grade, or ground that is ready for grass seed.
12. The auto cover will be installed. The box for the cover was built earlier in the pool construction.
13. The Pool Final is next and is done by a pool technician. Everything is cleaned, swept, and the finishing touches are completed
14. Pool Orientation
15. Final Inspection