Customer Care Representative
Reports To: Service Office Administrator
Primarily responsible for providing effective customer care for Pools of Fun’s customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and services.
Cross Utilization of Employees:
In order to provide the most effective and efficient support throughout the company, this position may from time to time require cross utilization to meet company needs. The employee may be requested to perform tasks outside of the given job requirements for defined periods of time.
- Initiates required action for response to customer care request for service, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communication changes to the appropriate departments.
- Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of work orders, including the entering of work orders into the CRM system and forwards on to accounting for invoicing purposes.
- Receives inquiries from other Pools of Fun employees to resolve a variety of work order or customer care inquiries.
- Works closely with the accounting department to resolve outstanding receivables.
- Ensures all customer files are maintained in an efficient manner.
- Compiles customer care reports as required.
- Assists in the marketing/cross-selling of department specials or product offerings.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma
- Customer service experience
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficient