Project Superintendent Associate
Hours: As needed to meet workload
REPORTS TO: Director of Construction
INDIVIDUAL TASKS AND DUTIES:
- Assist Project Superintendent with various aspects of pool construction.
- Conduct a thorough final inspection of completed pool per Project Superintendent’s request.
- Complete punch list on pool and submit to administration
- Coordinate any outstanding issues with Project Superintendent
- Ensure homeowner’s area has been cleared of any remaining pool parts and/or debris.
- Work as a team member to ensure final inspections are completed in a timely manner
- Communicate openly with all Pools of Fun employees
- Be familiar with pool construction and final inspection procedures
- Have a good working relationship with all Pools of Fun employees and sub-contractors
- Be as professional as possible in appearance, language, knowledge, demeanor and actions
- Make a constant and continued effort toward total customer satisfaction
- Must abide by all company handbook policies