Seasonal Service Technician
Job Requirements / Responsibilities
- Assist in automatic pool covers installation/cleaning.
- Assist with openings and closings.
- Roll hoses/flush hydrant \* Remove/replace light.
- Troubleshoot service calls
- Keep service supplied with tools and equipment
- Keep records on production, sales, service equipment, etc.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance on trucks and equipment
- Identify parts
- Sand changes
- Motor change
- Check GFI and replace
- Change heater
- Replumb and set equipment
- Operate and repair floor-cleaning system
- Lead man for openings and closings
- Discuss future services available
- Trains and educates
- Diagnose heater and pump problems
- Customer relations
- Discuss warranty
- Advanced education
- Change DE filter
- Advanced equipment sales
- Understand plumbing of pool
- Diagnose light problem
- Diagnose floor cleaning system problem
- Can teach equipment operations
- Diagnose pool leak