Service Office Administrator
Reports To: Service Manager
Primarily responsible for and overseeing the daily operations of the service office and providing effective customer care for Pools of Fun’s customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and services.
Cross Utilization of Employees:
In order to provide the most effective and efficient support throughout the company, this position may from time to time require cross utilization to meet company needs. The employee may be requested to perform tasks outside of the given job requirements for defined periods of time.
- Initiates required action for response to customer care request for service.
- Assist other Customer Care Representatives with service-related customer concerns.
- Initiates and implements corrective action within designated financial limits and as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Receives inquiries from other Pools of Fun employees to resolve a variety of work order or customer care inquiries.
- Responsible for the timely resolution of outstanding receivables.
- Orders, receives, transfers and warehouses all parts and products relating to the Service division.
- Facilitates all office support phases for the Service division.
- Administers all Pools of Fun product warranties.
- Ensures Pools of Fun is reimbursed by all manufacturers who have had product failures.
- Compiles customer care reports as required.
- Assists in the marketing/cross-selling of department specials or product offerings.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma
- Prior work experience in a Service-related industry
- Customer service experience
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficient