GENERAL SERVICE TERMS
- An initial pool inspection may be conducted prior to Pools of Fun agreeing to service the pool. Weekly service is not designed to be a quick fix for pool water that is cloudy, hazy, green, black, etc. If it Is determined that your pool needs additional servicing outside the scope of what weekly service is designed for, you will be referred to our Service department.
- Our weekly pool technicians must have access to the pool and equipment pad.
- Pools of Fun does not guarantee a specific date or time of arrival. Please understand that once scheduled your service date can also change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- 7% Indiana Sales Tax applies to all supplies used and is not included in the pricing.
- Water level in the pool must be at mid-skimmer level prior to service, otherwise we may not be able to service pool.
- Automatic Cover must be clear of debris and water pumped off prior to arrival.
- Sump pit must be kept drained and dry at all times.
- Pools of Fun is not responsible for damage to pool surfaces, including the liner, fiberglass shell, concrete, paint, plaster, custom pool finishes or pool deck-
- These services do not include labor or chemicals required due to storms, severe weather, floods, power interruptions, mechanical system failure, pools
operated by time clocks, disruption of service due late payment, issues related to access to the pool, or issues related to correcting service or acts of
- Pools of Fun will not set, adjust or monitor pool heater temperature.
- All pool chemicals will be provided by Pools of Fun.
- Pools of Fun is not responsible for the hydrostatic conditions of any pool resulting in damage, including but not limited to pool leaks, floated liners, dam-
age to concrete, plaster or fiberglass pool shells.
- There is no emergency or after hours service included. Pools are serviced between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- Pool water quality can diminish quickly for a variety of reasons that are not within control of Pools of Fun. While we strive to provide only the best professional service based on industry best practices, we cannot guarantee water quality.
- In the case of rain storms and lightning your service may be rescheduled for another date.
- No Refunds will be issued for unused service, we will carry it over to the following year however.
By purchasing the monthly subscription customer acknowledges that they have read and understand this document concerning the scheduling, charges, payment, and terms of this agreement; customer acknowledges that if Pools of Fun arrives and cannot complete the service due to payment issues, normal trip charges apply; dates and times of actual service cannot be guaranteed and may change without notice.