What is the Pools of Fun Difference?
Years of Experience vs. Years in the Business
As the tri-state area’s leader in pool installations, products and services, Pools of Fun first opened our doors in 1981. However, it’s not our time in the business that matters most. It’s our collective years of experience. Our team has a combined 500 collective years’ experience in installing pools. With more than 4,500 in-ground pool installations to our name, we can safely state that we are the very best at what we do. At Pools of Fun, we believe firmly in the following equation:
Better Products + Better People = Better Pools.
Pools of Fun has a 32-year legacy of putting people first, before profit. That principle is the very DNA of our business, and everything we do stems from that belief system. Our honest, family-style work environment is rare, but it has also enabled us to attract and retain the very best experts in our industry.
While many imitators can say they offer the best experience and customer satisfaction, we have the metrics to back our claim. They are as follows:
- A 98.5% customer satisfaction rating (proven by real numbers, not some made-up internal number from an over-zealous marketing department)
- An Angie’s List “Super Service Award”
- Ranked #12 nationally as Best Pool Company
- Top rated from the Better Business Bureau
- We offer customer-first convenience of six strategically located customer care centers
- All APSP-Certified and Trained Technicians (always look for that important designation)
- Awards and national industry recognition
- Excellent employee retention – Our team has been with Pools of Fun an average of 12 years; our construction team has been with Pools of Fun an average of 16 years
- Community involvement committed – we believe in sponsoring many local organizations and school programs because in the end, it makes our community a better place in which all of us can live and work
- We are the largest small business raising $10,000 annually for the Susan G. Komen Foundation to fight and hopefully one day eradicate breast cancer altogether.